Applicability and third-party websites and services
We may collect your personal information in the following ways:
We may collect your information during your communication with us. Which can include, name, email address, phone number, and address. This list is not exhaustive. Also, when you submit an inquiry form, you are sharing your information with us. Automatically, based on your interaction with this website, we may automatically collect some additional information using general commercially available web technologies such as cookies.
Types of Information we may collect:
Personally identifying information (PII) we collect includes but may not be limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, zip code, and other information you may provide voluntarily. You may choose to not provide us with this information, but please note that we may not be able to cater some of our services and certain parts of our Site to you.
Other information we collect is via use of technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and our web server’s log files to automatically collect information about your interaction with our Site, our advertisements and other promotional content. Our various technologies may collect information including browser information, IP address, whether you clicked on one of our advertisements, pages visited on the Site, which website you came from, date and time stamp information, and other navigation and click-through information. Although information we collect through these tracking devices is not necessarily personally identifiable when collected, we may combine this information with other personally identifiable information, like your name or email address or other information that could be used to identify you, to provide you with relevant advertising when visiting our Site, third party websites, or email advertisements. We treat this combined information as personally identifiable information.
How we may use the information we collect.
We, or our third parties may use the personal information we collect in any manner such as combining personally identifiable information. This information includes your email address, along with information that does not identify you personally, such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on this site or a third-party site. We, or third parties we engage, may also use this combined information to send you content about our products and services either by email or other means.
Our third parties may receive information from us which they would use for their own marketing purposes. If you do not want us to share your personally identifying information (PII) with third parties for their own marketing purposes, you may opt-out here.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
Information that we may be collected includes, but is not be limited to, information about the websites you’ve viewed and advertisements you’ve interacted with, along with your IP address, date and time of interaction, your ISP and the browser you use to visit this Site. We also may have relationships with third party advertising and analytics companies that place advertisements on our behalf on other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our advertisements, and place third party advertisements on our Site. Such information may be combined with personally identifiable information (PII) such as your name or email address or other information that could be used to identify you, and which may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising, including by email, and through Facebook, from us and from other companies targeted to your preferences and interests, and to better understand your interactions with our site and advertisements, and other websites and advertisements observed by these advertising companies. To learn more about targeted advertising, analytics services and your choices, including how to opt-out of some third party ads, advertising networks and ad servers, you may wish to visit the DAA Consumer Opt-Out Page, NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page, and Google’s information page.
Cookies and Other Technology
Our website gives a provision to decline cookies. You can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies. Please note that certain website features may not be available, and others may not operate as intended if you choose to decline cookies.
This website does not respond to “do not track” or similar requests.
You can opt to not provide the website with your personally identifying information.
If you do not want to receive targeted and other marketing and promotional emails from us, you may opt-out at any time by using the opt-out link contained in such emails. This is also referred to as ‘unsubscribe’ by submitting a request here. It may take up to 10 business days for us to process your opt-out request.
California Privacy Rights:
Under the existing California state law, California residents under certain circumstances can request information from us regarding the way in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. As our Policy gives you a choice to opting out us sharing your contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, we may provide you with information on how to exercise your preferences. To request such information, please contact us at email@example.com. Please refer to the information above to learn more about restricting the sharing of your contact information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
This Site is intended for general audiences and is not intended for use by persons under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete the information. Please contact us using the email information below if you believe we have collected personal information from a child under 13.
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
This website only serves the users located in the United States. Due to the very nature of existing global privacy regulations, there might be some differences in expectations about privacy. By using the services in the website, You understand and expressly acknowledge that if you are accessing this website from outside of the United States, the personal information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States, and you consent to such transfers and processing.
Contact Us/ Reach us here/ Where to reach us/ For further information, please contact/ Privacy related queries?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments relating to our website privacy or this privacy notice.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), and
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
- The company provides channel for receiving personal requests: a web page https://geniousworld.com/.
- The company will respond within # days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link can be accessed in the footer of the website home page https://geniousworld.com/.
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months: Category 1, Category 2, Category n
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the types of Information we may collect section.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity.
- The process for making a request through either channel is available here https://geniousworld.com/
- The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: Personal Information 1 [Source 1], Personal Information 2 [Source 2], Personal Information n [Source n]
Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the [Section] ‘How we may use the collected information’